Mobile Home Retailer Insurance

USA Insurance Group offers insurance coverage options for manufactured home retailers. If you sell manufactured houses, standard commercial property and liability coverage is not enough. You need insurance protection specifically designed for the manufactured home industry, along with special coverage to protect your retail inventory, including:

  • Manufactured homes
  • Recreational vehicles
  • Boats and personal water craft
  • Snowmobiles
  • Motorcycles
  • Trailers

Our extended insurance options go even further to meet any and all of your unique insurance needs such as:

Mobile Home Dealer Insurance

  • Real and personal property
  • Open lot/builder’s risk
  • General liability
  • Umbrella and excess liability
  • Loss of income
  • Directors & Officers liability
  • Bonds
  • Contractors’ equipment
  • Building materials and supplies
  • Signs
  • Tools
  • Computer hardware and software
  • Commercial auto
  • Employment practices
  • Workers’ compensation
  • Crime and fidelity

If you’re a retailer or distributor of manufactured homes, you need this wide range of insurance coverage to protect your inventory, yourself, and your business. Contact us now to learn about any of these policies or click for a quote. You’ll love our prices and our easy and quick enrollment process