Rental or Vacant Home Insurance

Owners who rent out their mobile homes as residences or commercial buildings need basic levels of rental insurance covering:

  • Property (comprehensive, total loss, and partial loss
  • Premises liability
  • Detached buildings

Also, be sure your tenants have sufficient and appropriate renter’s insurance coverage. We offer everything they’ll need at very affordable prices.

rental insurance

Contact us to talk about the comprehensive, low-cost insurance coverage options we offer owners of rental mobile and manufactured home properties.